Berenjena Parmesan recipe methods, berenjena parmesan ingredients. How to make berenjena, recipe, video on how to prepare berenjena parmesan. Easy berenjena instructions video, berenjena recipe guide.
Berenjena parmesan recipe step by step instructions, list of berenjena ingredients, easy directions, all from GlobalChefService.com
Berenjenas recipe methods, berenjena ingredients and pictures. How to make berenjena, various berenjena recipes, video on how to prepare berenjena. Basic berenjena instructions video
This is a complete Berenjenas recipe article, use below links to jump to sections.
Have you ever tried the berenjena? If yes, you know how delicious and tasty it is. But what if you don't know how to prepare it? Here is a simple recipe for you.
Berenjena, or eggplant as it is known in English, is a very common vegetable in the Mediterranean area. Because of its mild taste and health benefits, it is a staple in many dishes. In this blog we will show you how to make berenjena.
This recipe is a bit ambitious for a first effort, but the end result is a revelation – a spongy, chewy, crispy, creamy ball of deliciousness. Also, it is a good way to use up any odd bits of cheese that might be lingering about in your fridge. An easy way to prepare a berenjena is filling a tube with cheese and chorizo, and then frying it. The problem with this method is that the cheese tends to leak out of the berenjena, making a big mess.
Learn how to prepare Berenjenas parmesan recipe, the best way to do it. The following writings contains important information on how to make Berenjena parmesan.
Berenjena or Eggplant is a tropical plant, botanically classified as a berry, bearing fleshy fruits. In the culinary world it is known as a vegetable, due to its use as a food source. It is a popular vegetable in the Mediterranean region and South Asia. It is a good source of antioxidants and vitamins.
Berenjena parmesan is a dish made using eggplants. It is usually served as a side dish for grilled dishes. There are different ways of cooking berenjena where in some you cook it in vinegar and in others, you need to cook it in coconut milk. Follow this post to know how you can cook this superb dish.
Some recipes are an acquired taste. The berenjena parmesan is one such recipe. Berenjena parmesan is an eggplant stuffed with cheese, coated in breadcrumbs, and deep fried. The combination of the eggplant and cheese is simply amazing. However, to make it work, you need to use premium ingredients. Let's take a look at how to make berenjena parmesan.
Here you have simple and straightforward instructions, directions on how to prepare Berenjena. Also, berenjena ingredients list and tips is also covered.
Recipe: Berenjena Parmesan Recipe
Author: Chef Service
Average rating: 4.8 of 5.0 from 546 reviews
Tags: berenjena, berenjena recipe, how to make berenjena, recipe video, easy method of making berenjena, video on how to prepare berenjena, how to prepare berenjena, berenjena instructions video, berenjena recipe methods, berenjena recipe tips, berenjena recipe pictures, berenjena food photos, berenjena step by step making, berenjena cooking methods, berenjena methods, berenjena cooking directions
About: Berenjena recipe guide. Berenjena is a dish made using eggplants. Learn how to make your authentic food, berenjena.
Berenjena Ingredients List
Here you have all the ingredients for making Berenjena. Directions and how to prepare berenjena follows after.
- 2 medium berenjenas or eggplant (of about 2 1/4 pounds), cut into 1/2-inch-thick round slices
- Kosher salt, as needed, plus 1 tablespoon
- 5 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour for dredging
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- Marina sauce
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (For sauce)
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil (For sauce)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt (For sauce)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt (For sauce)
- Freshly ground black pepper (For sauce)
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped (For sauce)
- 1/2 medium onion, diced (about 1/3 cup) (For sauce)
Always choose the large variety of berenjenas. Make sure they are firm and smooth. Also, choose male berenjena. They have fewer seeds and have a rounder, smoother bottom.
Berenjena recipe step by step
Berenjena preparations! Here you have all the step by step information on preparation of berenjena. Directions and how to prepare berenjena recipe below.
Below is a recipe for the most delicious berenjena. The recipe is very simple and you can prepare it in no time. Watch the video for a step-by-step preparation. This video will guide you to a delicious meal.
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
- Salt the top side of your eggplant slices and place them on a wire rack on a baking sheet. Let the liquid pull out for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- When your eggplant slices have finished draining liquid, brush off the excess salt with a damp paper towel, as you don't want it to be too salty!
- In 2 shallow plates, add breadcrumbs to one and whisk eggs and milk in the other. Dip both sides of eggplant slice into milk/egg mixture then cover with breadcrumbs, shaking off the excess. Place on plate or large baking sheet and repeat until all eggplant slices have been coated.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil into the skillet. Once the skillet is hot, add two eggplant slices at a time to the skillet and cook on both sides until golden brown, remove and set on a large plate lined with paper towels. Repeat until you've pan-fried them all.
- In a large casserole dish, add 1 cup of marinara sauce to the bottom of the casserole dish. Add a layer of eggplant slices then using a 1/4 cup, dollop marinara sauce on top of the eggplant slices. On top of the eggplant slices, sprinkle a generous amount of mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Repeat the layers until you run out of eggplants slices. Top the casserole with more cheese before you place in the oven
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and brown on top. I used the broiler for 5 minutes to get the cheese nice and brown – you don’t have to, but if you do, watch it carefully!
- Serve hot and top with chopped basil, if using.
Berenjena food images
Video on How to make Berenjena
Watch the video know-how of Berenjena. Have a audio-visual clue and in depth explanations on how to make berenjena. Below is the video on how to prepare berenjena.
Learn how to make berenjena. Berenjena is a dish made using eggplants. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic berenjena.
As much as possible, you have to take care of your health. Eat healthy food, drink lots of water, exercise, and have a positive outlook on life. If you don’t have a positive outlook, you will never get better. And don’t forget to find time for yourself. There is always time in the day to take care of yourself.
How to make Berenjena, endnote
I hope you enjoyed this post on how to make berenjena! If you liked it, please feel free to share it with your friends and family. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below. Thank you for reading, we truly appreciate it!
Get out there and try something new today! If you have any other questions or comments about preparing berenjena, please contact us anytime at here.
Thanks for taking out the time to see this nice berenjena recipe. I believe you will be trying it out very soon or you're just right in the process now. Do like, share and follow us for more.
Once again, let us know your thoughts on Berenjena recipe by leaving a comment below.